The children of Jonkershoek have fallen in love with both mountain and road cycling! It is giving them a new hope for the future. Join us in the success story of this project and empower us further expand and multiply to other areas!
Our goal is to develop the youth of South Africa, starting in Jonkershoek. We use cycling as a tool for whole life coaching and a life skills development programme. Our aim is to connect with the family, social and educational environment of these youngsters and to build networks and partnerships to positively impact their lives. We impart values, skills, character, hope and purpose into the lives of the youth in order to prepare them for becoming the next generation of leaders.
[pexyoutube pex_attr_src=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ62erJyPVo” pex_attr_width=”500″][/pexyoutube]
How to get involved:
- Volunteer to ride with the children (Monday to Thursday 16:00 – 18:00)
- To assist with monthly organising of races and other events
- Donate unwanted bicycle equipment, helmets, cycling clothing
- Fund a race or donate race nutrition for one of the races
- Business partnership for Corporate Social Investment